2 tablespoons vegetable oil (30 mL)
5 cloves garlic, minced
4 spring onions, divided
2 carrots, cut into matchsticks
1 cup peas
2 tablespoons brown sugar
3 tablespoons soy sauce
4 packs of eeZee noodles, cooked
- Heat the oil. Add the garlic and 3 spring onions and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the carrots and peas, before stirring in the brown sugar and soy sauce.
- In a separate pot, add eeZee noodles to boiling water, add seasoning, stir gently, and let it simmer for 3 minutes. Thereafter drain the water.
- add the noodles and mix for another couple of minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper, then slice the remaining spring onion and top to serve.